Our mini Business cards are printed on our premium card material but smaller format
Much smaller than credit card size on a thick 450gsm card with lamination choices that add extra protection & finish to your business cards. mini business cards can be a great option for individuals and businesses looking to create a unique and memorable impression while still maintaining professionalism and portability.
- Size 85 x 25mm / 55 x 55mm
- Can be laminated to give a more rigid edge
- 450gsm card is thick and not flimsy making them less prone to being torn and more likely to be kept and used
- Full colour print
- 450gsm Silk
- Standard 2 day delivery
- Next day delivery on orders before 4pm
- Personal cards for business owner and directors as well as team members
- Visting cards for hospitality such as hotel, restaurants, outdoor events
- eCommerce discount code card. Place in every delivery to encourage loyalty and future orders
- Stamp card such as cafe or restaurant to reward revisits
- Appointment card perfect for a dentist, beauticians, personal trainers
- Mini advertisement flyers for an events company or club
- Gloss Lamination – adds a glossy finish to your cards
- Matt Lamination – Protects print from scratches and moisture
- Velvet Lamination – creates a soft touch feel to the surface of the business card giving it a luxurious impression
Make a Big Impression with Mini Business Cards - Small Size, Big Impact!
Mini business cards are smaller than standard business cards, making them easier to carry around. They can fit in a wallet, pocket, or even a phone case, making it more convenient to have them on hand whenever you need them. As mini business cards are not as common as traditional business cards, they can help you stand out from the crowd. They can be great conversation starters and leave a lasting impression on potential clients or customers.
Our mini business cards are made of the same material as our premium business cards and also use the same lamination options. You can put any information on the cards such as contact details, promotions, branding or even QR codes that can direct people to your website or even save all your details in two quick steps.
If you need inspiration check out Visme Business card inspirations you will find different styles and uses for business cards. If you need help creating artwork or need guidance in supplying a print-ready file, please contact us.
Frequently Asked Questions
Business cards are a physical representation of you and your business. It is a key first impression and memento to give after a meeting or brief encounter.
There are many uses for business cards such as appointment cards, referral cards, discount cards and packaging inserts.
GSM stands for Grams per Square Meter. 350gsm board depending on the stock of paper can be roughly 0.65 millimetres thick. Almost 5 times thicker than your standard a4 office paper.
Most business cards come in the size of 85mm x 55mm similar to credit card size.
Other optional sizes depending on the type of business card are:
- 55mm x 55mm
- 85mm x 25mm
- Folded business card 170mm x 55mm
Custom sizes can be requested depending on the product.
Lamination is a plastic film applied on top of the print. This can be used to give the card a different look and feel, not only that but adds durability so your card looks the same after coming out of someone's pocket.