Twice the amount of space but still standard size
Folded Business cards for appointment cards, mini menus or loyalty cards. The extra space gives plenty of opportunities to present information but in a compact form. If you are looking for a business card that stands out these are it.
- Size 170 x 55mm folded short edge / 85 x 110mm folded long edge
- Can be laminated to give a more rigid edge
- 350gsm card is easy to fold with creasing on the fold line for a perfect finish
- Full colour print
- 350gsm Silk
- 350gsm uncoated
- Standard 2 day delivery
- Next day delivery on orders before 4pm
- Personal cards for business owner and directors as well as team members
- Visting cards for hospitality such as hotel, restaurants, outdoor events
- eCommerce discount code card. Place in every delivery to encourage loyalty and future orders
- Stamp card such as cafe or restaurant to reward revisits
- Appointment card perfect for a dentist, beauticians, personal trainers
- Mini advertisement flyers for an events company or club
- Gloss Lamination – adds a glossy finish to your cards
- Matt Lamination – Protects print from scratches and moisture
- Velvet Lamination – creates a soft touch feel to the surface of the business card giving it a luxurious impression
- Anti Bac lamination – self cleaning film that eliminates 99% germs. choice of gloss/matt
Unfold your potential with our folded business cards
Introducing our folded business cards – the perfect way to make a lasting impression on potential clients and business partners. These cards offer twice the space of traditional business cards, allowing you to showcase your brand and key information in a compact and elegant format. With our folded business cards, you’ll have ample space to include your contact details, website, social media handles, and any other relevant information. And with their compact size, they’re perfect for slipping into a wallet or pocket, ensuring that your brand message stays with potential clients wherever they go.
Suitable for Creative Professionals: Photographers, graphic designers, and artists often use folded business cards to showcase their portfolios, highlight their key services, and include contact information. Event planners: Folded business cards are a great way for event planners to include important details about upcoming events, such as dates, times, and locations, while still keeping the design clean and professional. Beauty and wellness professionals: Personal trainers, nutritionists, and beauty professionals can use folded business cards to showcase their services and include tips and advice for maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Options are limitless on how you can use folded business cards.
If you need inspiration check out Visme Business card inspirations you will find different styles and uses for business cards. If you need help creating artwork or need guidance in supplying a print-ready file, please contact us.
Frequently Asked Questions
Business cards are a physical representation of you and your business. It is a key first impression and memento to give after a meeting or brief encounter.
There are many uses for business cards such as appointment cards, referral cards, discount cards and packaging inserts.
GSM stands for Grams per Square Meter. 350gsm board depending on the stock of paper can be roughly 0.5 millimetres thick. Almost 3.5 times thicker than your standard a4 office paper.
Most business cards come in the size of 85mm x 55mm similar to credit card size.
Other optional sizes depending on the type of business card are:
- 55mm x 55mm
- 85mm x 25mm
- Folded business card 170mm x 55mm
Custom sizes can be requested depending on the product.
Lamination is a plastic film applied on top of the print. This can be used to give the card a different look and feel, not only that but adds durability so your card looks the same after coming out of someone's pocket.