Bespoke printed envelopes
We offer bespoke printed envelopes in a range of materials and finishes from low quantities to high volume prints. These are great for increasing the likelihood or speed of response. These can be printed with prepaid stamps and return addresses for better customer service.
- Standard sizes C5 229 x 162mm, CL 110 x 220mm
- Other sizes available
- Different paper stocks of texture and colours to choose from
- Helps reinforce your brand image
- Can be printed single or double-sided
- Window or non-window
- Print in one colour or full colour
- 90gsm uncoated paper
- 100gsm uncoated paper
- 120gsm uncoated paper
- Standard 7 day delivery on most stocks
- Express Service 2-3 days
- Gift aid & donation envelopes for charities
- Adress printing with Variable data printing
- Estate agents canvassing
- Solicitors mail correspondents
- Many more applications for business
- Gold or Silver fold foil
Your message delivered, in custom printed envelopes
Envelope printing from low volume to high volume we have you covered.
In today’s world, the most valuable thing your audience has is attention which is why it is so difficult to deliver your message these days. On average an individual’s attention span is only around 8 seconds, meaning that you have precious few moments to capture a customer’s interest to open the envelope or lose them for good. Put yourself in the customer’s shoes if you saw a personalised printed envelope rather than a generic, bland one which one would you open first? If the answer is yes then that is why it is worth investing in printed envelopes. By using printed envelopes you can elevate your posting solution to a branded one.
There are a number of paper stocks and finishes for envelopes that you don’t know of but we are happy to walk you through them and suggest an option that suits you and your budget.
If you need inspiration check out inkbot creative envelope designs you will find different styles and uses for envelopes. If you need help creating artwork or need guidance in supplying a print-ready file, please contact us.
Frequently Asked Questions
GSM stands for Grams per Square Metre. The higher number of gsm, the thicker the paper. To get an idea below are examples of the typical paper stocks used in envelopes.
• 80gsm – 90gsm = About the thickness of standard printer paper.
• 120gsm = The thickness of a quality envelope or premium paper stock
• 160gsm – 180gsm = This is around the thickness of a flyer
• 225gsm = Pretty much as thick as paper can get before it becomes card!
• 350gsm = Card stock that is very sturdy. Great for sending items you don’t want to bend.
A gusset envelope is an envelope that has expanding sides to allow more capacity. Gusset envelopes are often used for mailing brochures and thick documents.
A pocket envelope has an opening on the short edge of the envelope.