Make your business cards extra special with spot UV
Add a bit of class to your business card by using Spot UV which is a creative way to add depth and contrast through varying levels of sheen and texture.
- Size 85 x 55mm
- These cards are laminated as standard in either matt or soft touch
- Keep your brand consistent with a card that looks the same after many uses
- 450gsm card is thick and not flimsy making them less prone to being torn and more likely to be kept by those who receive your cards
- Full colour print
- 450gsm Silk
- Standard 2 day delivery
- 1 day delivery on orders before 4pm
- Personal cards for business owner and directors as well as team members
- Visting cards for hospitality such as hotel, restaurants, outdoor events
- eCommerce discount code card. Place in every delivery to encourage loyalty and future orders
- Stamp card such as cafe or restaurant to reward revisits
- Appointment card perfect for a dentist, beauticians, personal trainers
- Mini advertisement flyers for an events company or club
- Matt Lamination – Protects print from scratches and moisture
- Velvet /soft-touch Lamination – creates a soft touch feel to the surface of the business card giving it a luxurious impression
- Anti Bac lamination – self-cleaning film that eliminates 99% germs. choice of gloss/matt
Make Your Brand Sparkle with Our Spot UV Business Cards
Our spot UV technology allows us to highlight specific areas of your card with a glossy, finish that catches the light and adds depth and dimension to your design. Whether you want to draw attention to your logo, add a subtle pattern, or highlight key details, our spot UV business cards are the perfect way to make your brand stand out.
Crafted from high-quality materials and finished with precision, our spot UV business cards are built to last, ensuring that your brand will be remembered long after the initial exchange. So why settle for a standard business card when you can make a statement with our premium spot UV option? Order your cards today and let your brand shine.
If you need inspiration check out Visme Business card inspirations you will find different styles and uses for business cards. If you need help creating artwork or need guidance in supplying a print-ready file, please contact us.
Frequently Asked Questions
Business cards are a physical representation of you and your business. It is a key first impression and memento to give after a meeting or brief encounter.
There are many uses for business cards such as appointment cards, referral cards, discount cards and packaging inserts.
GSM stands for Grams per Square Meter. 350gsm board depending on the stock of paper can be roughly 0.65 millimetres thick. Almost 5 times thicker than your standard a4 office paper.
Most business cards come in the size of 85mm x 55mm similar to credit card size.
Other optional sizes depending on the type of business card are:
- 55mm x 55mm
- 85mm x 25mm
- Folded business card 170mm x 55mm
Custom sizes can be requested depending on the product.
Lamination is a plastic film applied on top of the print. This can be used to give the card a different look and feel, not only that but adds durability so your card looks the same after coming out of someone's pocket.