Rounded Corner Business Cards 450gsm
450gsm business cards feel sturdy in the hand with their extra thickness and lamination choices that add an extra dimension to your business card. The rounded corner business cards give a different look and feel.
- Size 85 x 55mm
- Can be laminated to give a more rigid edge
- Rounded corners are less likely to fray and bend
- 450gsm card is thick and not flimsy making them less prone to being torn and more likely to be kept and used
- 450gsm Silk
- Standard 2 day delivery
- Next day delivery on orders before 4pm
- Personal cards for business owner and directors as well as team members
- Visting cards for hospitality such as hotel, restaurants, outdoor events
- eCommerce discount code card. Place in every delivery to encourage loyalty and future orders
- Stamp card such as cafe or restaurant to reward revisits
- Appointment card perfect for a dentist, beauticians, personal trainers
- Mini advertisement flyers for an events company or club
- Gloss Lamination – adds a glossy finish to your cards
- Matt Lamination – Protects print from scratches and moisture
- Velvet Lamination – creates a soft touch feel to the surface of the business card giving it a luxurious impression
Just like our premium cards but with rounded corners
Rounded corner business cards can be delivered in London or anywhere in the UK.
Business cards make a great means of introduction so don’t miss out when the opportunity arises. Outside of networking use these as part of your marketing strategy as cards have many uses like jewellery backing cards, as thank you notes, save-the-date cards or take-aways at the till.
You can put any information on the cards such as contact details, promotions, branding or even QR codes that can direct people to your website or even save all your details in two quick steps. Not only can these be used to display the information you can record and write down things like quotations or use them as a loyalty card for stamps. Plus with premium business cards you can add laminations and special finishes at an affordable price.
If you are looking for something more individual to give to prospects then rounded corner business cards are a cost-effective solution.
If you need inspiration check out Visme Business card inspirations you will find different styles and uses for business cards. If you need help creating artwork or need guidance in supplying a print-ready file, please contact us.
Frequently Asked Questions
Business cards are a physical representation of you and your business. It is a key first impression and memento to give after a meeting or brief encounter.
There are many uses for business cards such as appointment cards, referral cards, discount cards and packaging inserts.
GSM stands for Grams per Square Meter. 350gsm board depending on the stock of paper can be roughly 0.65 millimetres thick. Almost 5 times thicker than your standard a4 office paper.
Most business cards come in the size of 85mm x 55mm similar to credit card size.
Other optional sizes depending on the type of business card are:
- 55mm x 55mm
- 85mm x 25mm
- Folded business card 170mm x 55mm
Custom sizes can be requested depending on the product.
Lamination is a plastic film applied on top of the print. This can be used to give the card a different look and feel, not only that but adds durability so your card looks the same after coming out of someone's pocket.
The sharp edges that you typically get with business cards are rounded off to give a smoother feeling in the hand.